Tuesday 12 April 2011

Easter Holidays Begin...

Easter begins...
As the Easter  holidays commence, lots of people (staff, pupils, parents, myself included!) are ready for the Easter break.This is my favourite holiday, as often we are blessed with Spring sunshine, and there isn't the level of commitmet to party's and social occassions that you get at Christmas, so you can really relax.

Appointments
It's been a busy term with new appointments. Lots of interest has been shown in vacancies at the Academy and we have made a number of good appointments in maths, science and P.E. The quantity and quality of applications has been very good.

And Finally...
A short blog this time but I wanted to finish by sharing with you some of the things I shall be enjoying this Easter. I am looking forward to visiting Blackburn with my family. My son Jonah and I will be guests in the box for Blackburn Rovers against Birmingham City in the Premier League. Apparently the pies in Blackburn ar very famous, famously good I'm hoping!
Also in the holiday I shall be seeing a Turkish gypsy punk band called Dogan Mehmet & the Deerhunters. Not sure what to expect but will keep you posted!

And finally wishing you a happy and peaceful Easter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment